Friday, October 8, 2010

Givenchy Spring 2011


Yummy.
Givenchy Spring 2011 has to be one of my favourite collections from the recent fashion week in Paris.
It's sex on legs.
The dark leather, the zips, the leopard print, the sheer and fishnet flowing pants...texture, texture, texture!
The beauty is stunning too. The dark crimson lips ooze sexuality and the hair, like the garments, display different textures - crimping, straightening, waves and plaits.
How delicious.
Haha, I sound like a vampire.
Source: Vogue.com

7 comments:

  1. Omg wasn't this show incredible! I fell in love with the sheer skirts and floaty angelic garments with the twist of edgyness! Gimme gimme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection! I love how they've styled the hair too xx

    If haven't already, don't forget to enter my T2 giveaway @ http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com/2010/09/t2-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection.. adore the post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aghhh amazing!
    Klee xx

    http://fadetogreyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this Givenchy SS11.. very strong looks but Ricardo makes black looks soft
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing collection this was!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah yes texturelicious! I actually find the hair interesting. I am just wowed by Givenchy every time.

    ReplyDelete