Monday, March 25, 2013

Christopher Esber AW 2013 - Turtleneck


One thing I love about Autumn/Winter? High neck garments.
I'm skipping like a schoolgirl because the turtleneck is making a comeback!!!
Due to my neck being abnormally long, I have always worn and been a big fan of this particular style.

Enjoying these minimalistic neck-warming garments from the latest Christopher Esber A/W 2013 collection.
The soft, white knit with the contrasting smooth, black leather.
Ugh.
Delight.

(images via vogue.com.au)

3 comments:

  1. not a huge fan of turtleneck, but these pieces..are groing one me! x)

    http://cant-affordabirkin.blogspot.pt/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove black and white... I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club? haha <3

    ReplyDelete