Monday, March 4, 2013

Maxi Skirts at Givenchy Fall 2013 RTW








So, so smitten with Givenchy Fall 2013 RTW which showed earlier today in Paris.
Particularly the big jumpers styled with the maxi skirts and boots.
It's pretty much my autumn/winter style summarised to a tee, so I admittedly got very excited over seeing this collection!
There is something I just adore about maxi skirts. They're long and floaty, and as a very tall girl (5'11 ...that's right bitchezz), with a fondness of bohemian style (I blame Byron Bay for that one), I often sport these garments because I feel very at ease and comfortable when I wear them.
Riccardo Tisci has produced some STUNNING skirts today, some sheer and embroided, others bearing floral or paisley prints. All, so dreamy.
I AM FROTHING.
Really well done, I'm super dooper impressed.
x

(images via Style.com)


6 comments:

  1. wow these are gorgeous!! loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't be more in love with this Givenchy collection! those skirts are damn stunning!

    http://cant-affordabirkin.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love long skirts!! They remind me of my mother ahaha And these from givnchy are THE SKIRTS! So many beautiful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh these are gorgeous! love maxi skirts.can't wait for spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the details are unbelievable! love the floral maxi<3

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete